BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 5, 2015

HAED challenge



 And so there's this week's progress on HAED "Winter Wings " by Nene Thomas. I am really impressed with how the owl is coming to life! I hadn't expected him to be as large as he is,  nor so detailed. However that effect comes with a confetti price tag lol. I also printed off the next few pages in the hopes of avoiding page lines on the project itself, and to speed things up a bit with the background instead of confetti owl.
    My new charts will be shipped soon so once they come i hope to start kitting a start as a reward for completing this  challenge. But which one remains to be seen. ...

6 comments:

Heather said...

Looks great! I did my 400 stitches and stopped lol. But at least I got a whole color done!

The Crafty Princess said...

Great progress. The background colour is really pretty too. Nice job! Xo Alicia

The Crafty Princess said...

Great progress. The background colour is really pretty too. Nice job! Xo Alicia

Anne said...

very good! I really must get my haed out again! :)

Kate said...

Thank you everyone, I've forgotten how rewarding HAEDs are to work on. Really need to figure out a light setup to make it easier though

Susan said...

Great progress. I love watching the design emerge. Because I stitch with a magnifier, I only see colors in a small area, so doesn't look like much, but sit back and it's a whatever-I'm-stitching. The challenge has really sparked my stitching mojo back into life.