BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2015

winter....

has been unleashed! Tango doesnt seem to mind but I was freezing.
This was our first snowstorm of the season and dumped 8" on us, here in this pic it had only been snowing for an hour. All this wintery blast makes a person wanna hibernate with threads for insullation lol. So that's just what I tried to do. Samhain has gotten a bit of time, and now Arwen/Aragorn are out to see what progress they will get, and so far it's green dress this round. So the Celtics seem to be holding steady for all this switching over of projects, and I havent gotten bit yet by xmas stitching but the snow is helping with that. There are some xmas patterns in the stash Ive been waiting forever to do, but havent kitted yet, and hopefully this xmas season wont be so flipping nuts like usual. I would love to actually be able to start xmas projects in the holiday season but it never works out that way. Why is that?? And what do I need to do to counter it?? Lol having them kitted would help alot, and be far easier to grab and go when there is such an opportunity, but kitting xmas stuff isnt much fun out of season, which is why I hardly do. So we'll see on that front, but mostly it's just there's too much rush in Dec and it'd be great to slow it down and enjoy. That's my goal for this year- and not get caught up in all the storms the season brings, weather or otherwise ;) 
Instead...

I will follow the herd's example and find a happy cozy place with some good company and noms to enjoy. I hope to have some progress pics soon to share! In the meantime, I better go keep the herd happy and warm and fed so I can enjoy the same myself!



4 comments:

Honeybee said...

I love, LOVE stitching by a snowy window! The light is so perfect. Do try to slow down and stitch and enjoy the weather. It's good for you! :O)

Bea said...

Don't envy you the snow at all, but snuggle down and stitch sounds like a terrific idea.

Heather said...

I miss the snow. Great pictures :)

Susan said...

I am so ready for some snow, but living where I do in Virginia it's very hit or miss. Never thought I'd miss the stuff when I moved from New Hampshire, but it does let us slow down and relax after the craziness of summer. The critters look like they've settled in very nicely. As for stitching holiday things during the holiday season, I can't help you at all - sorry. I tend to have a holiday piece in my rotation all the time, so just start a new one when the old one is done.